Sunday, May 13, 2007
Cafe Biografen
Okay, today is a slighty bigger picture post (4 pictures!) because it's a place I really want to describe well and pictures simply do not do it justice.

This is where my boyfriend and I ate lunch today: Cafe Biografen. It's a very hyggelig cafe and movie theatre all in one. Except the movie theatre... it's more like small, intimate rooms (there are only 3 screens, to my knowledge) with huge comfy chairs and it only seats about 50 people - maybe even less! Very cosy.

And the cafe is just to die for. The food is amazing and it has this theme of old Hollywood, as you can see in the last picture they have some old movie stars' pictures on the walls. The menu has things like "Bogart Burger" (which we each had yesterday) and the Monroe Brunch. Everything is very tasty and well priced for the portions you get! We love coming here - so do most of Odense :P

And in the summertime, they set out a TON of tables and chairs outside (I forgot to include a picture of that) in the court in front of the cafe. If you ever come to Odense, THIS is the place to visit!




posted by Erin @ 11:04:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At May 14, 2007 at 10:17:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW! This place was always cool - but its seriously been upgraded since I was an exchange student at Odense Katedral. I've booked marked your page and also passed it on to another friend who was an exchange student with me.

    I came back to DK a few times, but stayed around Copenhagen, unfortunately I lost touch with most of my Odense friends.

    Diane

     
  • At May 20, 2007 at 1:53:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Came across your page as I am getting ready to vacation in Odense for 10 days. All your pictures and tidbits were very informative. Great info on the train station, chocolate shop (die hard fanatic) and even McDonalds. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. Thanks Jan

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A daily photo from Odense, Denmark - the third largest city in DK! Situated on the island of Funen.
About Me

Name: Erin
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Other Daily Photo Blogs
Powered by

hit counter account login
BLOGGER