Saturday, May 12, 2007
Not A Regular Post
I thought I'd take time out from my usual posting around Odense pictures - yes I know this is a CITY daily photo, but I just couldn't resist!

One of our dogs (we have two dachshunds) gave birth to three beautiful little puppies just over 3 weeks ago and I really wanted to share the pictures with you guys. There's one boy and two little girls; I'm getting one of the girls to keep.


And a picture of the proud mother, Darcy! She is SO protective of them, you wouldn't believe!


There's Peanut on the far left, Luna on top and the boy on the right; I can't actually remember what they've called him temporarily right now. I'm getting Peanut :)

Anyway I hope you didn't mind me posting those :) And normal posting will resume tomorrow!
posted by Erin @ 1:52:00 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At May 12, 2007 at 3:31:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Janet said…

    Adorable! We don't mind you posting dog pictures at all!

     
  • At May 12, 2007 at 3:50:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said…

    I think it's a great post! How cute.

     
  • At May 12, 2007 at 6:00:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Jilly said…

    Ooooooh dachshund puppies are just adorable! Please post more! Although I've two DP blogs you'll see my passion is doggies:

    http://life-with-dogs.blogspot.com

    Super photos. Clever Mum. Hope you are getting some sleep!

     
  • At May 12, 2007 at 6:04:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Erin said…

    ^ Oh yes, very much so! They are the sweetest, most well behaved puppies!

    Well... I suspect that will change once they have begun to walk properly and learn to bark a little louder! :P Right now when they bark, we just go "Awwww" hehe.

     
  • At May 13, 2007 at 1:15:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my yes. Lovely photos. The dogs are in your city so I can't imagine any problems. They are much more appealing than the facade of buildings or photos of doorknobs.

    I have celebrated this day, Mother's Day in my country, with a magazine cover for my wife. I hope you can see it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A daily photo from Odense, Denmark - the third largest city in DK! Situated on the island of Funen.
About Me

Name: Erin
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Other Daily Photo Blogs
Powered by

hit counter account login
BLOGGER