Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Rain, rain, go away...


This is what it looked like at the bus stop today... this is what it looked like pretty much all over Fyn all day! It's so depressing, I hate heavy rain especially when I had to run around as much as I did today (work, errands, more work, and so on).

I'm going to wait until it's sunny again until I go back to that building I posted about yesterday and take some more pictures for you guys. I'll get my boyfriend or someone to take pictures of me walking in it, too, so you can get an idea of the scale. It'd be really interesting if it gave you guys more clues as to what it could be; maybe we'd be a little closer to finding out what it was!

In the meantime, help me wish all this rain away!
posted by Erin @ 9:20:00 PM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A daily photo from Odense, Denmark - the third largest city in DK! Situated on the island of Funen.
About Me

Name: Erin
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Other Daily Photo Blogs
Powered by

hit counter account login
BLOGGER