Sunday, May 20, 2007
Our House


Here is a picture of where we live in Odense. It's funny, I STILL remember the very first time I came to Odense and when I pulled up outside this house for the very first time. It's such a different image of what I have now, but I can still remember the old one very clearly.

Danish houses typically have very high ceilings and large, long rooms. The white bit at the bottom is the top of the basement; the ceilings aren't AS high down here. That's where Johannes and I live, the bottom floor. There's a shower/bathroom down here, a toilet room, a kitchen and 2 storage rooms.

Then on the second floor (where you enter up some steps at the side, which is the front door) is a clinic for Johannes' moms' homeopathic practice and two rooms (+ kitchen) which are let out. The third floor is the huge kitchen and living rooms and the top floor is bedrooms for Johannes' parents and his little sister.

As you can see, we're very spread out :P I love this house, it's really old and it's in - I think - a nice area of Odense, because it's right in the center of it. And I love living in the basement, believe it or not!

Anyway, just thought I'd show you where we live :) And what the houses are like here.
posted by Erin @ 4:17:00 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A daily photo from Odense, Denmark - the third largest city in DK! Situated on the island of Funen.
About Me

Name: Erin
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Other Daily Photo Blogs
Powered by

hit counter account login
BLOGGER