Saturday, June 9, 2007
Pretty Fountain


I hope my sister doesn't kill me for posting this, but it's the only picture I had of this pretty little fountain in the back streets of Odense and she just HAPPENED to be in it :P
Anyway, I am posting this because Odense is FULL of statues and fountains, often in places you never visit or would think of. I just love finding a new fountain. I've known about this little one for a while; you see it as soon as you come out the back entrance of H&M in the shopping high street of Odense center. Not too many people walk back there, so it's a nice surprise when you walk by it :)
posted by Erin @ 6:30:00 PM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A daily photo from Odense, Denmark - the third largest city in DK! Situated on the island of Funen.
About Me

Name: Erin
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Other Daily Photo Blogs
Powered by

hit counter account login
BLOGGER