Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Kings House


I mentioned before in my "Park" entry, when trying to describe that park I took a picture of, an old residence where an old Danish king died. Well here is a more close up picture of it. I don't know too much about it... I think I'll try and find out more about it. As far as I know, it's a private residence - in fact, I think the local council now uses it as offices. I think I remember hearing that somewhere. Anyway, it's a really beautiful long, white building which is nice to walk past as you walk through the park.
posted by Erin @ 12:00:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At June 2, 2007 at 9:11:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for your warm welcome. We are having a really nice time. We were able to identify quite a few sites in our tour of the city thru your photos. We were also able to explore Denmark in full. Went to Skagen(way north) and took the Ferry from one island to the next. We will be heading to Copenhagen early morning for a day and heading home on Monday. Also love the long summer days. We went to a few night spots and could actually see our way home (after midnight)!!I will be referring to your site as your pictures are so much more vivid than my little digital.

    By the way; the Saturday Farmers market was great. If I could have found a way to preserve items, I would have bought a little of everything.

     
  • At June 2, 2007 at 9:12:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    By the way, this is Jan.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A daily photo from Odense, Denmark - the third largest city in DK! Situated on the island of Funen.
About Me

Name: Erin
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Other Daily Photo Blogs
Powered by

hit counter account login
BLOGGER