Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Unidentified Ruins III


God summer is just zooming up on me. Is it coming up quickly for everyone else too? I don't mean weather wise, I mean... gosh, it's already June! I'm going on holiday in a month to the south of France, near Perpignan where my dad has a house. So excited!

Anyway, today's picture is of the staircase at the side of the unidentified ruins in town. I was surprised to see it was a very old looking wooden staircase. They were big fat beams of wood leading right down to the outside cellar door. I still haven't found out what it is!
posted by Erin @ 11:25:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A daily photo from Odense, Denmark - the third largest city in DK! Situated on the island of Funen.
About Me

Name: Erin
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Other Daily Photo Blogs
Powered by

hit counter account login
BLOGGER