Thursday, May 31, 2007
Sun Rise


This was taken from our bedroom window at sunrise about a week ago; I can't remember the time. I just thought it was so pretty :)

P.S. My little sister, Shannon, is visiting over from England so I haven't posted since Monday! Oops! Sorry... I went back and post-dated some entries so it looks like I posted it then. A little sneaky but better late than never ;)

Hope you are still having a good time here in Odense, Jan, if you are still here :)
posted by Erin @ 12:02:00 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A daily photo from Odense, Denmark - the third largest city in DK! Situated on the island of Funen.
About Me

Name: Erin
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Other Daily Photo Blogs
Powered by

hit counter account login
BLOGGER