Friday, June 1, 2007
St. Knud's Church from Behind


Here is a photo of what St. Knud's church looks like from behind and it also shows how close it sits to the river. It's sooo beautiful around this part. One of my favorite places to go and sit in Odense.

We did a lot of tourist-y things today, because my little sister is here (as I think I've mentioned). We went inside the church pictured after a nice picnic by the river. So nice! But now we are all so exhausted.
posted by Erin @ 6:01:00 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A daily photo from Odense, Denmark - the third largest city in DK! Situated on the island of Funen.
About Me

Name: Erin
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Other Daily Photo Blogs
Powered by

hit counter account login
BLOGGER