Saturday, April 28, 2007
Odense River Path


I post quite a bit of the Odense river area, but that's just because it's so hard to describe. As you walk - or cycle - along it, it constantly changes into something even more beautiful. This picture shows the path that typically runs the length of it (or some of it, anyway). As you can see, it's perfect for bike riding which is what tons of people do all-year around.

Anyway in other news, I'm off to Germany (Danish: Tyskland) today! :D Johannes and I are driving down there to get some cheap bulk items, like beer and cola (I'm a bit addicted to Cola Zero at the moment... so sad...) But it's only a one-day thing, so we'll be back this evening.
posted by Erin @ 10:04:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At April 30, 2007 at 6:58:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Gerald (SK14) said…

    We converted to drinking coke-zero after my wife was diagnosed diabetic last year -- it's OK -- although now after we visited Crete last year she's additcted to Lipton's ice-tea!

     
  • At April 30, 2007 at 8:26:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Erin said…

    ^ Ah, everyone I know who has tried Lipton's ice tea is so addicted to it! To be honest, I'm quite afraid to try it for that reason alone ;) I think I'll stick to Coke Zero!

    Thanks for reading.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A daily photo from Odense, Denmark - the third largest city in DK! Situated on the island of Funen.
About Me

Name: Erin
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Other Daily Photo Blogs
Powered by

hit counter account login
BLOGGER