Wednesday, November 29, 2006
River Houses


These are an example of the nice houses along the river in Odense. These houses are apparently very expensive. Just to the right of the houses in the right of the picture is the river, after a wide path for bikers and pedestrians. The houses are really nice, but I don't see what is so great about the river. In the summer its nice, but in the winter its awful.

Anyway, I like these houses because they are all painted different, bright colors. The houses in England and Canada are so dull compared to these!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Erin @ 8:27:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At December 20, 2006 at 8:19:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Gerald (Ackworth born) said…

    Nice pictures. Must be about 30 years since I was last in Odense.

     
  • At January 7, 2007 at 8:51:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey Erin :)
    I came across your blog as I was browsing another blog and randomly clicked on your blog when I clicked on the "visit the world" link. I've found your blog and photos very interesting and I've learned things about Denmark which I did not know. I've never been to Europe or Denmark, so it was sure interesting to read about Denmark and learn about its culture in your posts and photos. Keep it up. :)Take care and have a happy new year. :) Hoa from Australia :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A daily photo from Odense, Denmark - the third largest city in DK! Situated on the island of Funen.
About Me

Name: Erin
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Other Daily Photo Blogs
Powered by

hit counter account login
BLOGGER