Thursday, April 26, 2007
Moon During the Day


This may not seem weird to some of you, depending on which country you live in, but I found it VERY strange once I moved here to Denmark.

Sometimes, especially in the Spring/Summer time, you can actually see the moon during the entire day... like, when the sun is shining! The only time you'd ever see this in England is MAYBE for half an hour in the very early morning, just as the sun was rising, but then the moon would quickly disappear until nighttime again.

I had it explained to me that this is quite common in Denmark. Johannes was actually surprised at MY surprise! I still think its cool, though, so I snapped this shot of the moon in the clear blue sky at about 5pm today while waiting for a bus.
posted by Erin @ 9:49:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A daily photo from Odense, Denmark - the third largest city in DK! Situated on the island of Funen.
About Me

Name: Erin
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Other Daily Photo Blogs
Powered by

hit counter account login
BLOGGER