Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Danmarksgade


This photo was taken yesterday morning (early early morning) out of my bedroom window. Our bedroom is in the basement, which is why the picture is from the ground. I love this photo because of the lighting, how it shows my street on which I live and because it has a bicycle in the photo. Danes ride their bikes EVERYWHERE and I am amazed at how far they are willing to ride without thinking its a big deal. I don't mind riding my bike, but I'm not very good at riding it at far away places when I know there is a car sitting in the driveway. Yeah I'm lazy :P But I do have a beautiful pink bike of my own here, which is somewhat of an incentive for me to use it more. Perhaps I'll post a picture of that later...
posted by Erin @ 7:53:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At April 12, 2007 at 4:11:00 AM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi ya Erin. My name is Dean Forward , I'm from Toronto (& you know where that is of course). I have a sweet little friend of mine that I have been a friend of on-line for over 2 years now that lives in Odense. I'm always looking up information on Odense cuz places i know people in interest me greatly.
    I saw your last post in your Blog was in November. I suppose you are discontinuing it . My ancestors came from Jutland in 850 AD & helped found Jorvik (York) before becoming Canuckistanis ... Actually I while being born in Canada , am also a British citizen & an Irish Citizen. So I guess I'm something more than just a Canook! I've sent my friend (Who lives on Carl Blochs Vej) so many Canadian items I think she thinks she is Canadian now. I'm helping her refine her English. Maybe you and "Lucky" might meet 1 day. Oh were you born in Ontario? You get that Blog going again okay? goofballz@gmail.com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A daily photo from Odense, Denmark - the third largest city in DK! Situated on the island of Funen.
About Me

Name: Erin
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Other Daily Photo Blogs
Powered by

hit counter account login
BLOGGER