Friday, April 13, 2007
Odense River


This picture was taken back in November 2006 - the last time I took pictures for this blog! I've returned because of a few really nice comments I got from people, asking to see more of Odense. For everyone who commented: these are for you!

Now, it's actually REALLY sunny so I plan on going out later to take some pictures around Seden Syd... which is not TECHNICALLY in Odense (it's right outside) but their addresses there have Odense in them. Also, I'm here right now at a friends house, so its a good opportunity for you to see ALL of Odense :)

Anyway, the picture above was taken on a bridge over the Odense river. In summer or winter (though definitely more so in Summer) this river is just so pretty, as well as the path and bridges along it. It's great for cycling in the summer and I even saw a wedding happening next to it once! I'll make sure to take some beautiful pictures of it in the summer a.s.a.p!
posted by Erin @ 3:09:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At May 5, 2007 at 10:46:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Kala said…

    wow, I did not even know your blog existed - very kewl - how large is this island in Denmark? It will be interesting to see the bridge that connects the island to the mainland.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A daily photo from Odense, Denmark - the third largest city in DK! Situated on the island of Funen.
About Me

Name: Erin
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Other Daily Photo Blogs
Powered by

hit counter account login
BLOGGER