Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Inside St. Knud's Cathedral (A Series) - pt. V


I think this will be the last of the "Inside St. Knud's cathedral" series - for now at least. I definitely intend to take some more (better) photos soon, when I have some free time to go back inside. I'd like to thank my little sister, Shannon, who was the guest photographer in this series :P

This shot is a close up of the coffins I was describing in yesterday's post. VERY dusty. This is in a different area than the armour I posted a picture of yesterday. There are quite a few coffins and bones lying around the church.
posted by Erin @ 10:59:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A daily photo from Odense, Denmark - the third largest city in DK! Situated on the island of Funen.
About Me

Name: Erin
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Other Daily Photo Blogs
Powered by

hit counter account login
BLOGGER