Sunday, June 17, 2007
Inside St. Knud's Cathedral (A Series) - pt. II


(Again, I did not take this photo).

This was taken from the altar at the top of the stairs I described and showed you yesterday. This... is the church's organ. Well, one of them. There's another smaller, newer one to the right of where this photo is taken, at the top of the staircase, but I don't know how often they use it.
THIS one is HUUUGE. It doesn't look like it in this picture, but it's very far away because the church is so long. But it is so enormous and it's actually very active in terms of people playing it. I've gone in twice and found people playing it. It actually sounds very creepy, because the church is so old and usually quite empty (during the times I go in, anyway)
posted by Erin @ 10:32:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A daily photo from Odense, Denmark - the third largest city in DK! Situated on the island of Funen.
About Me

Name: Erin
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Other Daily Photo Blogs
Powered by

hit counter account login
BLOGGER