Sunday, November 19, 2006
PostCrossing.com


PostCrossing is something I participate in: it's an online "project", where you sign up, request an address of a random PostCrosser and you send them a postcard via snail mail. Once they receive it, you're next in line to receive a postcard from anywhere in the world - its a complete surprise.

I just love this idea and I've been doing it since May '06, so I have around 50 postcards now. This picture shows the folder I keep them in. They also are a great, free way of decorating your room. I've made mobils out of them, stuck them on my wall, stuck them on my door... they look really awesome and it always gets a nice comment from visitors. It's not as big in Denmark, but I should try and spread the word because its so much fun!

Here is another picture of some of the other postcards which are too big to fit into the folder. I'm trying to decide how to display them next... hiding them away in a folder is such a shame!

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Erin @ 3:59:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A daily photo from Odense, Denmark - the third largest city in DK! Situated on the island of Funen.
About Me

Name: Erin
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Other Daily Photo Blogs
Powered by

hit counter account login
BLOGGER