Saturday, November 18, 2006
Pålægs-chokolade


This picture, with my lovely just-woken-up boyfriend as the model, shows a very Danish breakfast: delicious Danish bread bought fresh from a small Danish bakery with something called Pålægs-chokolade on top. Pålægs are thin, almost waifer-like chocolate rectangles which you place on top of your bread in the morning. Quite a different variation of the British chocolate spread, which I am accustomed to seeing (although I always thought it was really gross and never ate it).

I don't think I'll be trying Pålægs-chokolade on my bread any time soon. I just don't like the idea of having buttered bread WITH chocolate. But the chocolate is so yummy on its own!

Click here for a close up of the piece of bread with the chokolade (chocolate) on it.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Erin @ 2:44:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A daily photo from Odense, Denmark - the third largest city in DK! Situated on the island of Funen.
About Me

Name: Erin
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Other Daily Photo Blogs
Powered by

hit counter account login
BLOGGER