Thursday, May 15, 2008
Surf's Up


AAAAAAND she's back! So sorry for the long delay (I hope my blog images still show up on the Daily Photo website image feed - does anyone know if a haitus results in you being taken off the list?) but I am back with a vengance and I brought someone with me. Introducing Stig, who has taken many of the pictures I will be posting in the coming weeks, as a new blog contributor.

I try not to bring my personal life too much into this blog, but I will say that it is the reason I have been absent for such a long time. Big changes, new apartments, new school, etc... I hope you will all understand and continue to enjoy the blog, because it's not going anywhere for a long, long time :)
posted by Erin @ 8:04:00 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
A daily photo from Odense, Denmark - the third largest city in DK! Situated on the island of Funen.
About Me

Name: Erin
Home: Odense, Funen, Denmark
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Other Daily Photo Blogs
Powered by

hit counter account login
BLOGGER